Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

8 Pics

Just eight random pics from our night. Carson is seriously the best sleeper ever. He's still in a crib b/c we just can't bear the thought of not having it as good as we do with his sleeping. He still goes to bed willingly almost every night and sleeps until we go get him around 7am. He's usually awake when we go in there in the mornings, but he's laying there smiling. He does insist right now that Darrin put him to bed every night. He still says "Daddy do it" 100 times a day. I'm not mad about it.


I'm a little obsessed with It's a 10 products. They smell so good. I wish they made lotion.


Our elf, Cranberry Stripyboughs, is still hanging around. Miles put out that mason jar on the table hoping he would jump in tonight so he could take him to school tomorrow, but then he decided that he's rather take him to school on Monday for Polar Express day. We'll see what happens.


Carson is getting a train table for Christmas. Miles and I started working on the tracks tonight. It's so fun to work on this with Miles. We are going to design something fun and then glue it down b/c I don't enjoy picking up train tracks in all my spare time....and then putting them back over and over.


Carson wouldn't let me get him out of the high chair tonight. "Daddy do it." He's serious about this.


Carson has been playing with Miles' Batman caves. It's pretty cute to watch. He doesn't have the same amount of love for them yet, b/c that would be a whole lot, but he might one day.


Miles had his first basketball practice of the season tonight. He was so excited to go.


He has the same coaches as last year, which is great. They were so nice and helpful. He is #5 and his team is the Badgers. I'm excited to watch him play, but I have to say that I'm not looking forward to chasing Carson around. I'm sure we'll find a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment