Pages

Monday, September 3, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday afternoon, the boys and I drove to my mom's house. it's a little over a two hour drive for us. Something amazing happened...Carson watched a movie on the way there. I've been waiting on the day that TV or movies entertained him. He watched one on the way home so it wasn't a fluke. This is pretty exciting for us.


We didn't get to her house until 8pm, so we took baths and went to bed. Carson liked sitting at her bar for breakfast.


Getting spoiled by Marmee with some whip cream...



I chose not to take the pack and play (since he can climb out of it now) and opted to have him sleep with me and Miles sleep with my mom. It was pretty good except nap time. Carson only slept 45 minutes on Saturday. He woke up prematurely and cried for 30 minutes straight.


It was a dreary day, so we played inside and caught one of Darrin's games online. Carson likes seeing Darrin on the computer.


Saturday night, we went to a retirement party for my brother. Miles and his cousin, who is also in third grade, had so much fun together. They don't get to see each other often, but they always seem to pick up where they left off. They loved my brother's hard hats and all his tools.





Carson had fun with his cousin too. They logged many steps running around the party.


Miles' birthday celebration continued for the 3rd straight month with another gift. We've been celebrating since mid July :)


We saw the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was so vivid.


The boys love playing at my mom's house with all her cool toys. Everyone else's toys are so much more fun.


Church with the fam...



I usually forget to take pictures when we are with my mom. I'm so glad I got this one!


In store for us this week...3 volleyball games, 2 baseball practices, a baseball tournament, an overnight work trip, and school picture day (while I'm out of town). Thank goodness I had today off work to get things somewhat prepared for our week. I have help lined up, food cooked, and clothes set out. No matter what goes down, I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment