Pages

Monday, April 2, 2018

Carson's First Haircut

Carson has been looking a little shaggy for a couple weeks now. His hair is still growing in, so it's long in some places, but short in others. Daycare posted this picture on FB and I was like oh my. No matter how cute I made it look in the morning, it always ended up looking like a hot mess by the end of the day.


I wasn't sure what to do with it. I didn't want to cut off the curls, but I also didn't want it to look like a mullet. I finally decided that if I told the hair stylist what I wanted that she would know what to do.


Unlike Miles who must be prepared in advance for anything we do, I thought Carson would do better if he was blindsided. We put him in the chair and he sat perfectly still the whole time. I think he was trying to figure out what was going on. She said he was the best baby haircut she had ever done. 


She was so fast. She did a great job and she was done before he knew what hit him.


She left the perfect amount of curls in the back. I was afraid they would be gone, but they actually got a curlier with a little trim. If I would have known how cute it would be, I would have done it a couple months ago.


Miles has been growing his hair out. Since he was around four, Miles has had short hair. He had a bad habit of twirling his hair and would actually twirl it so tightly that he would pull it out. Cutting it fixed the problem. He's still growing it out, but he needed a trim. He wants to be able to flip it to the side. 


I think both of them look so handsome with their new cuts. Carson was very proud of his new look! This might be my favorite picture of the two of them to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment