Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up

Just a quick weekend wrap up with some pics and a few words. Our days seem extra busy lately which doesn't leave much time for blogging. I'm trying to squeeze in a few posts, so I'll have some memories of our every day life.

Miles and his cousin, Rowan. They really do adore each other. Rowan asks for Miles all the time.


Miles and I went to see The Greatest Showman. We LOVED it.


This is always a good thing.


A package of dental floss is a small price to pay for being able to blow dry my hair.


And in this case, a few wipes are a small price to pay for being able to watch Miles play basketball. You see the trend here, right?


I feel sure that Carson is teething. It's made him extra needy lately. I wasn't sure that was possible, but alas it is.


We hung out with Darrin's family on Saturday night. We ate Mexican food and played Taboo. Lots of laughs and fun. I don't think I've ever seen Carson play so hard.


Miles is still loving basketball. He only has two more games. He's going to be so sad when he realizes that the season is already over.


Miles and his cousin, Jayci. Sweet smiles.


It poured like crazy most of the weekend, so the house got cleaned and all the laundry was done. It was a busy and productive weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment