Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

3 Random Thoughts

We introduced Carson to mini pancakes. The first thing he did was take a bite out of every single one, just like Miles did when he was little. Then, he proceeded to eat 10+ pancakes. I think the exact number was 14 but who's counting.


Miles ate some with sprinkles for old time's sake.


Miles got 20 chapter books for Christmas and he just finished the last one. He reads a book every 1-2 days now. I went to the library after work to pick up a few new books for him. We've been buying several from Amazon, but we can't keep buying at the pace he's reading.



I got several suggestions from a good friend that is a librarian and also has an 8 year old son. Unfortunately, the library that I went to didn't have a couple of the options that she mentioned. I did manage to get some Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Captain Underpants, and a few others. I surprised him with them and he sat down right away and started checking them out.


It was bound to happen...Carson bit a friend at school yesterday. The teacher said that the friend was trying to take the toy that Carson had. All I have to say is the kid better be glad that he wasn't trying to take his food.  


I did have to laugh a little that the teacher added "on the FACE" for emphasis. I didn't notice much remorse last night...


Slow news day around here. That's all I've got. Good night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment