Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

10 Things

Just 10 quick things today. We arranged our sun room and I'm loving the new set up. I moved the chair from my bedroom to the sun room b/c I decided I didn't like to watch TV back there by myself. It's the most comfortable chair in the house and it wasn't getting used. If I'm being honest, I didn't really want anyone to sit in it b/c it might be the nicest piece of furniture that we own. I'm throwing caution to the wind here.


Some days he loves the bath tub...other days he hates it. I think I've found that he likes the water much warmer than Miles did.


Miles is still going to the kids work out class at my gym. He's gotten so much better at the drills in just a few classes. He wants big muscles and asks all the time if he has a six pack yet.


He was so sore after Monday's class. I finally told that he was sore and not hurt, and if he couldn't deal with it then he didn't need to go back. Tough love doesn't really work with him, but enough was enough.


I decided that I wanted my small Christmas tree to be flocked. A friend told me what to order and how to do it myself. Miles was so excited to help me.


I could have put a little more time into it, but I like how it turned out! This is before we moved it in the house and decorated it.


Darrin and Miles brought this little Toy Story chair in from the garage. Carson is very intrigued. Just like he does when he wants to sit in someone's lap, he turns around and backs up to the chair when he wants me to put him up in it. His feet don't touch so he's not sure how to feel about it.


He inhaled his food tonight. I've been blessed with such good eaters. Tonight, he ate grilled chicken, green beans, peaches, and yogurt. 


Still the same report everyday from daycare. "Ate all my food. Today I was happy. Nap time for the full 2 hours." He's a biter, so I'm holding my breath a little on that. I'm pretty sure it's only a matter of time until I get a note about it.


He's not completely wrecking the tree, but he does like to take the ornaments off and bring them to me :) Good thing he's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment