Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Top Ten

In an effort to get some random pictures off my phone and on this blog for memory sake, I have ten things to discuss tonight. Shall we?

I was laying in bed with Miles the other night and he informed me that he had 80's day at school the next day. It cracks me up b/c he has no idea what 80's day even means. We did the best we could.


This picture is blurry b/c I was cracking up. Miles opened the car door and said, "Carson has a question." He stayed like this forever. We were all laughing so hard.


Miles finished his first chapter book tonight. It was a Magic Tree House book. He used to love reading and then he totally did not. He seems to be back on it a little bit, maybe b/c the longer books are more interesting. We really bragged on him. I would love for him to be a reader b/c I am most definitely not. I have always had a strong opinion that good readers = good standardized test takers, also something I was not.


I was going to write about how good our dinner was tonight and Darrin just walked by and informed me that he didn't like the chicken. I thought it was amazing. We had green leaf lettuce (my favorite kind of lettuce) with strawberries, slivered almonds, grilled chicken, all topped with balsamic dressing.


I marinated the chicken in this overnight. This is also the dressing that we used on top. Very easy dinner that at least I recommend.


We've tried several different ways to contain Carson during ball games. This seems to be the most successful. Sitting on a blanket playing with toys is his favorite thing to do at home, so we moved it to the ball park.


It got a little chilly the other night. Poor kid is having to spend more time than I like for him to watching baseball. Darrin and I just hate to miss Miles' games.



Miles and Darrin stopped by my office. Miles found some cups in my drawer and had to show me a game that he played at school that day. 


When I picked Carson up from daycare the other day, he had on a sleeper that was way too small. I hadn't brought any replacement clothes in a while. The teacher had to put his feet through the snaps on the legs of his sleeper. I think he was embarrassed.


Carson is finally big enough and steady enough to sit in a high chair when we go out to eat. I think he likes it. Big brother likes it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment