Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up

I didn't take many pictures from the weekend. Darrin was out of town from Thursday until just a few hours ago. My mom was here to lend a hand. We basically just stayed around here and took care of the boys. The most noteworthy thing from the weekend is that Carson slept through the night....kind of. We started adding rice cereal to his bottle four nights ago and it really hasn't done much. But, I fed him at 9:30 last night and he didn't cry out until 4:15am. He's been waking up between 1-2am. Since it was fairly close to the time that he would wake up for the day, which is 6am, I decided to put him in my bed instead of feeding him. We don't let him sleep in our bed, but since Darrin wasn't there, I was able to lay him completely by himself.


I thought maybe if I didn't feed him we might be able to break him of waking up. I wasn't sure if I would be able to pacify him for 2 hours though. To my surprise, he went right to sleep until 6:15am. He moved around a little and I had to pat him a few times, but I didn't have to feed him. So, that's our little weekend success. I have no idea if it will make a difference for him, but it seems like a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment