Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

25 Weeks

On Sunday, I was 25 weeks!  I had my 6 month appointment yesterday.  I decided to take a baby bump picture while I was waiting for the doctor.  I was so scared I was going to get busted.


The appointment went great.  I had my second appointment with the high risk doctor last week.  The purpose of the appointment, from my point of view, was to have the full scan including his heart, which my regular doctor can't do.  The doctor said that all the measurements were good and his heart looked perfect!  My regular doctor said yesterday that he is comfortable monitoring my blood pressure and the tumor from here on out, so no more high risk appointments! 

The tumor has grown another cm, so we are up to 11cm now.  It's still out of the way.  As long as it stays that way, we should be fine.  It can trigger preterm labor, so the goal is to get me to 35-36 weeks.  That is only 10 weeks away!  We're praying that he decides to stay in and grow a little longer than that.  Good to know though that the doctor is comfortable with anything past that point.

I still feel good, but I'm having a lot of contractions.  They aren't causing any problems, just slowing me down more than I like.  I think it's God's way of telling me to chill.  It's hard for me to relax, but I'm doing my best.  I can tell on the days I'm more active that it has a direct effect on how I feel that night and the next day.  We had a busy weekend, followed by baseball games last night and tonight.  I'm definitely paying for it now.  With that said, I really can't complain.  This pregnancy has been great and gone by so fast already.

I've had 10 ultrasounds with at least five different ultrasound techs.  They all comment on how active baby boy is.  He moves from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep.  It almost feels like he's telling me good morning and good night :)  He might be a wild one!

No comments:

Post a Comment