Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Our weekend kind of started last Thursday b/c that's when Darrin left for his last preseason tournament.  He was in Chattanooga from Thursday until early this morning when they finally made it back to Martin.  They had a very successful weekend, winning the tournament!  I was able to watch all the games online.  Hate that I missed being there but glad they had such a good weekend.


As for mine & Miles' weekend...in no particular order...

Miles hung out with Mr. Cliff & Kohen while I shopped at my friend, Shannon's 31 Party.  I bought a few Christmas presents and a couple things for us.  I can't wait for everything to come in.



I bought $2 worth of Halloween decals at Dollar General and let Miles decorate our sun room door. 


I knew he would love it and he did... 


We went to eat at Snappy's with Hunt, Hayes, and their Aunt Stephie.  Hayes was way too busy to participate in our picture.


I straightened up our detached garage and hung a sign that my mom bought for Darrin.


Miles told me to take this picture and post it on Facebook...


...and this one...



I went shopping by myself in Jackson this afternoon.  Every now & then, I enjoy doing that. Today was not one of those days. Miles & I both needed some fall clothes. I wandered aimlessly in most of the stores, but did manage to get a few things. My favorite purchase of the day was these little acorn salt & pepper shakers.  They caught my eye.  I have no idea.


My trip home from Jackson was wonderful b/c fall is in the air.  My favorite smell ever...tobacco barns...


The sunset was pretty too, even through my buggy windshield...


Miles & Cambry had a movie night.  They ate pizza, popcorn, and grapes.  They could not agree on a movie.  I could hear them upstairs arguing, but I just kept telling them that they had to agree...and I refused to mediate.  They were so proud of themselves when they finally agreed on Bolt.


Just like his Daddy...can't take his eyes off the TV...


Of course the 5k and Fun Run were also squeezed in this weekend.  We missed Darrin, but enjoyed some one on one time.  Conference games start this week and I have a two day management retreat, so it's a big week in our house.  I see you Friday...and I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment