Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Darrin had his first preseason tournament this weekend at Alabama State in Montgomery, Alabama.


They went 3-0 for the weekend.  Woo hoo!!  Great way to start the season.


While Daddy is away, Miles keeps his side of the bed warm...


Miles is never without a weapon...


...or five...


On Sunday afternoon, we went to Darrin's parent's house to celebrate Crystal's birthday, which was earlier in the week.  We ate lunch and talked while the kids played.  We used to get together like that a lot, but everyone is so busy now that we don't get to hang out very often.




It was a fun afternoon, that definitely ended too soon for Miles.  Darrin had to get back and go to the office for a little while.  Miles was not a happy camper, but Granny & Pa handled him like champs...


Miles & I haven't really done much this weekend.  I cleaned my car out for over two hours on Saturday. It looks SO much better.  We also went swimming, colored, read books, grilled out, ran some errands, and 'watched' the Tennessee game with my friend, Stephanie.  I use the term 'watched' very loosely b/c there wasn't much watching going on with Miles running wild.  Stephanie will probably think twice before she suggests that again.

I got to relax a little in my new favorite spot...the sun room couch...


Miles must like it too, b/c he voluntarily took a nap today.  It didn't last long, but he did get some rest.  He's been abnormally tired this weekend.  I think it's from allergies, but I'll be keeping an eye on him. 


It's 7pm now and Darrin should be home soon from a long day at work.  I'm debating between going to Walmart to get a few groceries for the week or taking a bath & watching Bachelor in Paradise.  It's a tough call, isn't it??  I haven't felt great today so the second option sounds much better, but starting the week off with a stocked frig always makes me feel organized & prepared.  Decisions, decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment