Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

We celebrated at home last night with gifts for Darrin & Miles.  They each got a basket of goodies.   Darrin got golf balls, coffee for his Keurig, a grill basket, and some random items.  Miles got a book, some underwear, fruit rope, and a few special Dollar Tree items, b/c that's really the way to his heart.  I got some homemade chocolate & flowers today, but don't have any pictures to show for it.





My little Valentine early this morning before we left for school...


So happy to go to school for his Valentine party with his new haircut...


I had Valentine goodies waiting for me at work from the best boss ever...


After work & daycare, I had a date with Miles and his friend, Thomas.  They were SO excited...


They were very cheap dates at Taco Bell....two cheese roll ups each...



Then, we went to see the Lego movie.  We sat in the very top row. 


They are good movies buddies b/c both of them were glued to it the whole time.


Now, we're home and he's going through his loot...


I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my Valentine's Day watching some HGTV in my nice, warm bed.  Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  Hope your day was great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment