Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday morning started early.  I take Miles to school on Fridays b/c he likes it when I take him, but it's just too early to do it every morning.  He cooperated while getting ready, so we made a quick donut run on the way.  We ran into his friend, Thomas...


Decisions, decisions...


Friday night, Darrin and I went on a date, while my mom and Miles had a movie night at home.  It was so nice.  We went to dinner and then went to see Jack Ryan.  That is way more Darrin's kind of movie than mine, but it was good, even if I was stressed out the entire time.  


On Saturday, my mom and I took Miles to Discovery Park.  So fun!  We all bought annual passes & are sure to go back soon.  




He was scared to go in this helicopter b/c he thought is was going to take off.  Our ever so cautious child...


His fierce dinosaur face...


You had to hold this mirror steady and aim at another mirror to make an airplane fly.  I didn't think he was going to be able to do it, but he worked for a little while and figured it out by himself.


He was so proud...



This slide is very tall and very fast.  You have to take your shoes off and hold them on the way down.  He lost his shoes in the slide b/c he was trying to hold on...you can see them behind him...


He adamantly said no when I asked if he wanted to go down again.  He's like, "get me outta here"....


I, on the other hand, thought it was very fun and would have gone down again if I wasn't the adult...


The living sand was his favorite thing.  I looked like sand, but was soft and not messy at all.  Very cool.


We went to Applebee's for a late lunch and then came home for the night.  Granny & Pa stopped by for a visit.  I told Miles to hug Granny's leg so I could get a picture and he took me literally...



Today started a little rocky with a few 'episodes' before church, so there was this...


But, we've enjoyed quality time hanging out and watching as much football as he will allow....


The best news of the day is that my weekend isn't over.  I'm off work tomorrow.  I'm going to attempt to get back into the gym.  This could be interesting.  Good night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment