Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tacky Christmas

We hosted a Tacky Christmas party for our Sunday School class last Saturday.  We hung out, played games, exchanged funny gifts, ate, and even made a Harlem Shake video.  Can't ask for much more than that.  Always a good time with this group...



We thought we would branch out from the tacky sweaters and do our own version of tacky.  With the recent outrage rage between Duck Dynasty and A&E, my Facebook newsfeed tells me that we are on the wrong side of the joke.  Nothing against Duck Dynasty, I just think wearing their 'get up' is a bit tacky :)


Travis was our party planner for the night.  Superb job.


Let the games begin...



 

A couple days after the party, we found out that Tori is pregnant.  In other words, I'm saying, "WHAT?? You are having baby #4???"




A few night owls stayed and played Telestrations.  I bought it on a recommendation from Darrin's Aunt Kim.  It totally lived up to the hype.  If you like games, go buy it now.  You're welcome.


I believe a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment