Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Our weekend went a little like this.  Darrin was out of town on Friday night, so Miles & I went out to eat with Stephanie to celebrate her birthday.  We came home and went to bed early....always a treat on Friday night after a long week of work & daycare.  No shame.

Saturday morning, we went to Angie's baby shower.  Angie & I have worked together for several years.  She helped me get ready for Miles, so I'm happy to do the same for her.  I can't wait to meet baby Nora.


We couldn't stay long, b/c we had to help Grayson celebrate his 3rd birthday at the Bat Cave...


Miles & the birthday boy...they were in a jumpy, and you know what I do when the quality is bad...black & white it is...


Miles had a great time.  He was SO hot when we left.  His hair was wet and his face was all red & splotchy...


Miles photo bombing during present opening per my instruction...


Bethany busted him and got in on the photo bombing too...




The weekend also consisted of more leaves...there is no end. Still love the house. #noregrets


A little tidbit about Miles...he must sleep in matching pjs every night.  Random tshirts do not count, pj pants and a tshirt do not count either.  He does occasionally sleep in his underwear only, of which I'm not a huge fan.  I bought him a tank and matching boxer briefs b/c I thought he'd look like a little man.  The underwear is way too big, like it might be next year before they fit.  So, I've been trying to convince him to wear the tank by itself.  It took a lot of convincing, but he finally did last night.


This morning, there was some fort building...


...and random wardrobe changes.  Belts and swords are a must every day.  The Romo jersey is becoming a staple.  Santa is working on a Titans jersey. 


Tonight, I cooked dinner for a family from church that just had their third kid, and all three are younger than Miles...oh my.  They live in the next town over.  On the way home it started raining so hard that I had to pull over.  I literally could not see.  I called Darrin to tell him I was fine but that it might take me a little while to get home.  He said it wasn't raining at all at home.  I decided it might be best to try to drive out of it before the sky was completely dark.  So, I drove from the left side of the picture the right and made it home without any trouble.


Now, I have an hour left to put sheets on my bed, finish laundry, order Christmas cards, make a Christmas list for Miles, and a few other random things before Sunday Night Football starts.  We LOVE big games around here and the Broncos/Chiefs game is a big one.  Go Broncos!!!  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment