Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Randomness

A few random thoughts before I go sleep.  It's officially my birthday month.  Let the party begin.  I just love this time of year.


Every morning when I pull out of my driveway, the sun is coming up over the hill, just between the trees.  It's the prettiest view in my mirror every day...


Tonight, Darrin's team pulled out a huge win over SEMO.  I tried something new tonight.  I paid a babysitter to entertain him at the game.  Even as I type that sounds a little ridiculous, but it was money well spent.  I enjoy the games so much & Miles dislikes them so much, which is a bad combination.  Especially when the game lasts five sets like it did tonight.  I think he had fun tonight for the first time & I was able to watch every point.  I will be doing that again.


I'm off to watch some TV and try to unwind from an incredibly stressful volleyball game.  Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment