Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween Batman!

The day started off very dreary.  Miles stopped by on the way to daycare to say hi and show me his Halloween shirt & mask.  I've always been against kids wearing skulls & cross bones, but this was a Gap shirt for $2 at a consignment store.  I'm a sucker for a deal & for Gap.  Pretty cute if I do say so myself.



After daycare, I picked Miles up, dressed him in the car, and brought him back to my office.  He went trick or treating in Ms. Mitsie's office first...


Then, it we went downstairs for the bank's Fall Fest.  They always do a great job.  It's simple and fun.





More pictures for Miles & Avery's wedding one day...






They had a pumpkin decorating contest.  The pumpkins were awesome!  The McDonald's meal was my favorite...



Miles overcame his fear of Kitty Cash at some point during the party...


After the Fall Fest, we went trick or treating. We just drove to a few friends' houses. Darrin was our driver Don't let the glasses fool you....he wasn't overzealous about Halloween...his face really says it all...


We struck out at the first couple of houses...



But then Ms. Rachel came through for us...



And so did the Hamrick's.  How great is this in their foyer???  I loved it!  Do we have room for one...hmmm. 


We were home before 6pm & ordered pizza so we could chill inside while it rains outside.  Unfortunately we live on a busy road, so no trick or treaters for us.  Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment