Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Ansley

Happy 4th Birthday to one of Miles' favorite friends, Ansley.  Miles and his friends partied hard tonight at Wee Play.  They were hot, sweaty little messes when we left. 




My mom is in town, so she got to go with us and witness the chaos that is a birthday party at Wee Play.  The kids had tons of fun.


Miles, Thomas, & Colt using the bouncing balls as weapons.  I had to take a quick picture before I made them stop...


I love Maddie's expression, sitting next to these crazy boys...


A random black & white picture only means one thing, my camera stinks & I'm trying to salvage a cute picture.  I believe it worked.


Miles & Laken....they really like each other...



These two are the wildest of wild when they get together....Miles & Colt...


I hope they are friends for a long time...


I didn't think I was going to get any of the birthday girl.  I just had to catch them in action...



Happy Birthday Ansley Kate Cooper, as your Momma calls you....thanks for letting us celebrate with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment