Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Conversations With Miles

I have so many things to blog about....Miles' Smoky Mountain trip....the new house....before & after pictures....but we are still recovering from the move.  So, I leave you with a few recent conversations with Miles. 

The other night as I was tucking Miles in bed...
Me: "What was good about your day?"
Miles: "Well, there's good news & there's bad news.  I'll start with the bad news. I got my feet dirty but Amanda (a volleyball player that was babysitting him) cleaned them off. The good news is that I like sleeping in my warm, cozy bed."

The other day while we were working on the new house there were some electricians adding some outlets for us. One of them was smoking in the garage.  Miles told me that "one of those mens has a fire stick in his mouth. It doesn't have fire on it but it smells like smoke."  I guess he's never been around cigarettes before.

Darrin was out of town a few weeks ago.  As I was tucking Miles in bed, I asked him what he wanted for breakfast.  His reply...."But Daddy's gone, how will we make breakfast?"  He was totally serious.  I assured him that I knew how to make breakfast too, although I'm not sure he was convinced.

I don't like to post without a picture, but this is all I've got folks.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment