Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

TV

We love some TV in our family, and we don't mind admitting it.  Darrin & I only have a few shows that we watch together.  My favorite shows are The Good Wife, Parenthood, House Hunters, the Bachelor, the Amazing Race (which we even sent an audition tape to one time), Big Brother, and Shark Tank.  Thankfully they aren't all in season at the same time.

I don't let Miles watch TV 24/7 but he would if he could.  I read a blog today & a mom was talking about her son watching Mr. Rogers on YouTube.  What a great idea!  I LOVED Mr. Rogers as a kid.  The trolley was my favorite part.  Turns out, that was Darrin's favorite part too.


As soon as it started, Miles said, "I don't like this."  Well, Mr. Rogers was singing and changing into his sweater and tennis shoes, so I could understand why he said that.  I begged him to give it a chance....and he did...for another minute.  He kept saying that he didn't like it.  I finally changed it back to Mickey Mouse and he was happy again.  Mr. Rogers just can't compete with Mickey Mouse, Jake & the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which are all of his favorites. 


No comments:

Post a Comment