Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas - Part I

I had my first Christmas event.  You know how it is...we all celebrate at least 5 times with every part of the family.  I got to my mom's house around noon on Saturday.  Everyone came over around 4pm.  I got to visit with several family members that I only see once a year.  It was great to see everyone.  Good food, fun & conversation.  We ate first and then played games....


I was sad that Miles and Darrin weren't with me, but if I'm being honest, I did enjoy uninterrupted game playing.  I love to play games and that's one thing that just isn't the same with a toddler running around.  We played Sequence, the Logo Game, and Yahtzee.  


We also played with the kiddos... 


I got to meet this cutie for the first time.  She shares a birthday with Miles, so clearly she's extra special...



That's all the pictures I took b/c I was so focused on my game playing.  Must do better during the rest of the Christmas events.  I have to work until noon tomorrow and then it's off to Darrin's parent's house to celebrate with the aunts, uncles, and cousins on his mom's side.  More game playing in the near future.  Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment