Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

So...it's been a little while since I blogged.  We have been busy finishing up volleyball season among other things.  I finally just decided to surrender to the busyness and wait it out.  Several things have taken a backseat, blogging being one of them.  To add to the chaos, my camera is broken & my email hasn't been working, so I haven't been able to email pictures from my phone to my computer.  I know there are other ways of doing that, but what I'm trying to say is, my blogging routine has been very disrupted.  I also haven't felt the best lately.  I had a visit with my Lyme doctor last week....more on that later.

Now that I've gotten the excuses out of the way....here are a random few things we've been up to.

Dressing like a Spiderman kitty...


Circling his wish list in the Christmas catalogs...


Eating cool snacks.  When he saw this he said, "Momma....that is AMAZING!"


We also celebrated senior day for our only volleyball senior, Kasey...


We have become extremely close to Kasey and her family over the last four years.  We wish her the absolute best, and will miss the entire family so much.  As the announcer stated, she has re-written the record books at UTM and is also the all time digs leader in the OVC.  She's the real deal & we are very proud of her.


Miles has waited anxiously for daddy to come home from work on several occasions...


We went to see Wreck It Ralph.  Miles was glued to it the entire time.  This was actually taken after the movie.  The way he's looking at it says it all...


Crystal and I made the trek to Morehead for the conference tournament.  We spent last Wednesday night at my mom's house and left Miles there and drove to Morehead on Thursday morning so we could watch most of the games that day.  Unfortunately we entered the tournament as the 8th seed, after a hard fought year, and had to play undefeated Morehead first.  We lost but Crystal & I had a great time with the parents & with the girls after the game.  Sadly, I didn't take any pictures....not even with my phone....and this is all I have to show for our trip...


And now, Miles is sick.  We've hung out at home most of the weekend.  He woke up with a significant fever on Saturday morning and has had it off and on all weekend.  Darrin is going to stay home with him tomorrow & pay a visit to Dr. Bates.  


Well, I feel somewhat caught up now.  Now that volleyball season is over, I feel like I can breath again.  We enjoy season so much, but it keeps us out of any resemblance of a routine for three & a half months.  The end of every season is always bittersweet.  I still don't have a camera so I may not update much until I get one, which I hope is Black Friday.  Have a good week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment