Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

High & Lows

A couple highs & lows from our weekend.

Low:  Darrin was out of town from Thursday until early this morning.
High:  Miles slept on Darrin's side of the bed while he was gone...


Low:  Miles woke up between 6-6:30am on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
High:  Waking up early left us a lot of time to play....including working a ton of puzzles...


Low:  Miles did an art project on the carpet...


High:  Our carpet looks terrible anyway.

Low:  Multiple timeouts for repeated use of the word "butthole".
High:  He's too cute to stay mad at.  

Low:  Nothing good to eat in our pantry or frig.
High:  Eating dinner in the front seat at Sonic...


We've been a little caged all weekend since Miles was sick.  I've gotten a ton of stuff done this weekend, such as tagging all Miles' consignment items, going through all my fall clothes, taking my clothes to consignment, all of the laundry, grocery shopping, cleaned out some closets and drawers, and lots & lots of playing & movie watching with Miles.  I think he and I are both recharged and ready to go.  Darrin, on the other hand, didn't get home from Arkansas until 2:30am and has been at the office most of the day.  I'm seeing some caffeine in his future.  Hope everyone has a great week.  We have a very busy one ahead.  I'm off to watch Big Brother now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment