Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Chuck E Cheese

We went to Chuck E Cheese on Miles' actual birthday.  How fun!  He had never been and I hadn't been since I was a kid.  Miles was really excited to check it out...



I knew we were in trouble, when Darrin said as we walked in..."if he wants to spend $100, I think we should let him".  Thankfully we didn't have to spend close to $100 for all three of us to have fun.  Darrin and I probably used a third (maybe more) of the tokens.  We played a lot of games...








He was not a fan of the show.  Characters just aren't his thing...




My favorite game was ski ball.  I remember playing it so much when I was younger and the tickets would just pile onto the floor...



Darrin liked the football game.  It was really fun too...



We ended up with 291 tickets...


Which got us 7 plastic frogs and one pack of Smarties...


It's a toss up as to who had the most fun.  Chuck E Cheese is definitely a new family favorite.  Who knew???

No comments:

Post a Comment