Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello Preseason

Darrin started preseason last week, so we are in full swing these days.  Preseason is bittersweet.  It means volleyball is coming, but it also means that Darrin is busy all day, every day.  This morning I took our dog to the vet, returned the chairs from the party, and took Miles to daycare all before 8am.  On my lunch break, I went to Walmart to buy a birthday present for Miles' friend, Benjamin.  As soon as I got off work at 5pm, I picked Miles up at daycare, drove through the Taco Bell drive thru, went to the chiropractor, returned some things at Lowes, and made it to the party by 6:30pm.  

Miles & Benjamin...


I'm not complaining b/c the day was actually good and I accomplished everything I needed to....it was just busy.  It goes without saying, but Darrin was crazy busy too.  He left the house before 7am and didn't get home until around 8pm.  We can only hope that Miles is as tired as we are so that he sleeps in his bed all, or at least most, of the night.  Good night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment