Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Conversations with Miles

This kid is hilarious...


I have no idea where he comes up with half of the things he says.  The other day I was going to Walmart to get a few things.  I asked Darrin if he needed anything, and then asked Miles just to see what he would say.  He said he wanted a motorcycle.  He was disappointed with the Matchbox car that I returned with.  He wanted this...


The other day, I was showing him a picture of me when I was pregnant.  He looked at me very seriously and asked, "Did you eat me?"  In fairness to him, I can see why he asked...I mean seriously....


I had to work in the nursery during church yesterday.  I was assigned to a toddler room.  Miles wanted to come in the room I was working in.  I told him he had to play with Gray he if came in there b/c Gray was unhappy and wanted to play ball.  He said, "Ok, I'm good with kids."


When he's not making us laugh, he can also be really sweet.  The other day when we were hanging out at home, he grabbed my hand, kissed it, and said, "It's nice to be home."  I totally agree.

1 comment:

  1. "I'm good with kids" bahahaha! He really did keep me laughing during VBS. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete