Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy, Happy Birthday

Darrin had to go out of town on Saturday, so Miles & I were left to spend the weekend together.  I always prefer that Darrin is here, but I do enjoy a little one on one time with Miles every now and then.

We had a laid back morning and then I conned him into a nap by letting him sleep on the floor.  He loved it.

We both had friends with birthday parties on Saturday.  His party was first.  We helped his friend, Aiden, celebrate his 3rd birthday.  Miles & the birthday boy...

To say that Miles loved this car would be the understatement of the year.  He wreaked havoc on the birthday party when we first got there b/c he would not share the car with anyone. 


He let others ride with him occasionally, but that was all.  When I finally forced him to share, we ended going to my car for a few minutes to let him to throw a fit.  Then I hugged and loved him back to sanity and we rejoined the party.  They ended up having to put the car away :(


Miles and Avery.  I am in love with this picture...




We tried to get a picture of these three together and this was as good as it got...


After Aiden's party, it was time for my friend's party.  Carrie's husband threw a surprise 30th for her.  We didn't get there in time for the surprise, but I hear she was really surprised!


Miles and I both had fun hanging out with our friends...








 

As soon as we got there, Miles spotted this jewel...


Given the issue at the last party, he actually pointed to it and said, "Momma, Momma...can I ride it?"  The girls let him drive them around for a while...


He played in the water again at this party...









He wasn't happy about walking home until Ms. Carrie let him have some balloons...


Happy Birthday to Aiden & Carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment