Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

We Are a Little Behind

Tiger Woods started playing golf before he turned two.  Since Miles is almost three (I know!) we have a little catching up to do.  Our neighbor emailed Darrin yesterday and said he was about to sell his son's golf clubs online but wanted to check with us first to see if we wanted them.  After two quick email exchanges between Darrin and I, the clubs were ours. 

We didn't get home from church until 8:30pm, but none of the three of us could wait to try them out.  I think this is the cutest thing I have ever seen...



Darrin was having a very proud Dad kind of night...


He did a really good job.  The kid is good.  It's crazy really. 


Darrin mentioned that we needed to get him a little glove and he melted about it saying that he wanted a glove, as in right now.  Darrin said that he must have had a bad round of golf.  The real problem was obviously that he was tired.  After all it was 9pm at this point and we're playing in the backyard??


He was back up at 6am to get back out there and play.



I wish I had a picture of his face when he saw the clubs for the first time b/c it almost made me cry.  He was so excited.  You could tell that he knew they were real clubs verses the plastic ones he's been playing with.  The moment was priceless.

2 comments: