Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Our Little Helper

Miles loves to help us with whatever we are doing. When we bring in groceries, it's his job to put the water in the refrigerator...


Last weekend, Darrin took care of a few little projects around the house. Miles was right there to help...



At some point, Darrin really needed him to move out of the way so I lured him away with an episode of Jake & the Neverland Pirates. Just before he walked away, he put his hammer down and told Darrin that he would leave it for him to use.

Tonight I was sorting through mail & of course he said, "Momma, I help you". I told him that I really needed him to throw some papers away & asked if he could do that. His response was, "I sure can, Momma". May he always be so helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment