Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Plans & No Plans

We had no plans this weekend. None at all...except church on Sunday. I always like weekends like that, but the problem is...when we do have a free weekend, the first thing I do is try to find something for us to do. Today turned out to be a good mix of plans & no plans.

This morning we just hung around the house & played. Darrin & Miles played outside for a while. Miles helped me bake a cake. We had an event at church and I signed up to bring a cake...


I promise to anyone that might have eaten my cake tonight....the spoon did not go back on the cake after he licked it....he was well supervised....

This afternoon, some friends of ours, Ricky & Mitsie, asked if we wanted to go bowling. What a great idea. I try to think of fun stuff for Miles to do all the time and I've never thought of bowling. They even had little bowling shoes in his size...



He liked to shoot the pins with his "gun"...

He got bored waiting for four people to bowl in between his turns....

....but he found ways to entertain himself...


It seemed to hold his attention for most of the night. It must have worn him out b/c he didn't get up once after we put him to bed. It wore me out too....so I'm off to watch TV. Hope everyone is having a great weekend filled with plans & no plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment