Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Boys Night Out & Girls Night Out

Darrin took Miles to see Beauty & the Beast today. I got an email just before I left work...the subject line was "First 3D movie" and it had the following picture.....one of the greatest ever.


I went to eat dinner with some friends...for 2.5 hours...it was great. As soon as I walked in the door, Miles ran to greet me and told me all about the movie...and the popcorn. He spent last night with Darrin's parents, so I was extra glad to see him. I think it's safe to say that the feeling was mutual. We snuggled in my bed and watched Dora.

I just tucked him in bed with 2 plastic stirring spoons that he calls "drumsticks", Rumpelstiltskin, his teddy bear, and a Little Book of Prayers. These things are in addition to the four Angry Birds, one dinosaur pillow and two flashlights that stay in his bed all the time. I think he's set until morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment