Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

A Must Have

If you have a little one and don't have flashcards, I highly recommend them. They play with them at daycare, so I thought I would try. So much of what we play has zero education to it. I know everything doesn't have to be productive, but flashcards are like a game to him so we might as well play.

Tonight he asked to play with them. Darrin and I were amazed at how many new letters he learned in a 30 minute time frame. I would pick a few letters that he knew and add some new ones...then the next round, I would add some repeats that he just learned and add some new ones. He picked them up so quickly, and I think he had more fun with these than anything else we played with tonight.

I got these at Barnes & Noble. They are called "Ready for School".

No comments:

Post a Comment