Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I have so many things to blog about....like the end of volleyball season, my husband's fantastic award, our 7 hour trip home from the volleyball tournament that turned into 11, Miles' new dinosaur room....and I will try to get around to all that soon....but not tonight. Soon, I promise.

Just a few funny pictures to commemorate our Thanksgiving. We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Darrin's cousin house. Darrin has over 100 cousins (no exaggeration), but there is a group of aunts, uncles and cousins that we usually get together with on holidays. Out of these cousins, there are 11 girls and 2 boys. One of the boys is Miles and the other, Hayden, is a teenager. At one point today, I went to check on Miles and found this... It's like the he's a king on his throne.


Just of couple of the cousins that he played with today...

After family time, we had a little family time with just the three of us. We took Miles to see the Muppets. He did pretty well, especially since the movie was very average and most of it was too big for him.

After the movie, we played cards with Darrin's cousin, Christy, and her family. I got to play cards today, which makes every holiday okay in my book. Darrin got to watch some football. Family time was good. The food was yummy. Hanging with Miles all day was the best. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. So thankful for my life and the many blessings in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment