Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random Things About Today

On the way to daycare, Miles spelled his name completely unsolicited. I heard him say M-I-L-E...and then there was a long pause...S! We've been working on it for a couple weeks. He was doing great with M-I-L until I added the E-S. Then it became M-I-S. So, I was so proud of him today when he did it correctly, all by himself.

When I dropped him off at daycare this morning, he had a complete come apart. Some days it's easier to handle than others. Today was not one of those day. I almost had my own come apart.

Work was good.

I didn't have to take any pain meds for the 3rd day in a row.

Miles played outside for a little while this afternoon...here he's saying "mon Mack" (come on Mack)...

Mack listened...



He insisted on wearing his "bolleyball" shirt today...

For dinner, Miles ate two servings of grilled chicken, 2 servings of roasted carrots, and 3 servings of green beans, plus a cup & a half of milk. I thought I made enough for tonight and tomorrow so I wouldn't have to cook before church. I was wrong. I see expensive grocery bills in our future.

My plan was to chill out tonight and watch some TV. Even though Miles went to bed at 7:45pm, it's now 9:24pm and I've yet to sit down. That's about to change. Good night friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment