Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Party at Ya Ya's Island

We partied at Ya Ya's Island on Saturday night with 12 of Miles' friends & cousins. I decided on Ya Ya's b/c it's too hot outside and our house doesn't feel big enough for a party of 30+. I was nervous since it was an hour away, but we had a great turn out & I think the kids had a good time. The theme was Mickey Mouse, but I forgot all of the Mickey items....plates, napkins & party favors, which were water bottles. Thankfully my mom stopped and bought some plates and napkins, and I was able to give out most of the water bottles at church on Sunday.

Miles was sooooooooo excited to see my mom. He was stuck to her most of the night. She can't tell him no and he's figured that out. She even went down the slide with him. I didn't think she would appreciate the picture, so I'll refrain from posting. My niece went down the slide too, and I don't think she would like the pic either. It was very fun of them & I'm sure he loved their cooperation :)


This was our party area. Miles was patiently waiting on everyone to arrive...

...even though he couldn't wait to go play...

Once everyone arrived, we ate pizza and cupcakes...


Miles was very embarrassed when we sang Happy Birthday to him...





He opened a few gifts...


...and then it was time to play...







Despite the fact that my niece and I took pictures all night, I still wasn't able to get great pics of the kids. They were all over the place. Thank you to everyone that came to celebrate Miles' birthday. What a fun night. We might repeat it all next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment