Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Night Swim

Miles went swimming with some of his friends tonight. The moms talked while the kids played. I am so thankful for my friends. Our church is loaded with people our age, and a lot of us live within walking distance to each other. Darrin and I have moved 4 times, all in Martin, but I would be hesitant to leave our house now b/c I love the compound we live on.

Ansley, Thomas, Maddie & Miles...




At one point Miles decided he wanted to jump off the diving board.....that was before he had the shark swimmer on. I caught him and was able to hold him above water, but not both of us. Finally I got to the side....just before I was rescued. So, we put on the shark swimmer and let him jump off. He's off and on with swimming so I didn't want to miss this opportunity. Darrin wasn't with us, which made it a little stressful.

He stood up there for a while...

...and thought about jumping...

...but then he decided he needed some help. So, Ansley's mom (b/c we don't have first names anymore) stepped in to help...




He loved it! He did it a few more times and then we played in the shallow end b/c I needed a break (mentally and physically).

We both had so much fun, and then it was time to go home. Miles and Ansley rode home in the wagon. These two love to play together.

Bye, bye Ansley...

Thanks for inviting us over Thomas' mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment