Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Miscellaneous

This morning Miles was ready for daycare and I still had to finish getting ready. I turned on Mickey Mouse and went back into my room. This is what I saw when I returned. He sure does love Buzz, Woody, Teddy and Mickey...

A few other random things that I want to remember about Miles...

1) He calls horses "on-knees". I have no idea why. It's really the only word that he says completely wrong. We drive by the horses every morning. I say "there are the HORSES" and "the HORSES are eating grass" and "the HORSES sleep in the barn"...but no matter how many times I say horses, he says "on-knees". It's actually quite precious.

2) I can't remember if I've mentioned this on here before or not...the boy loves to watch golf on TV. Darrin has taught him to say bad shot, driver, and putter. He recently watched quite a bit of the British Open.

3) He hugs and kisses us so tightly that he grits his teeth in the process. He is a very affectionate kid.

4) Every time I sing to him, he immediately says "NO mamma, No!" It's kind of hilarious b/c I have the worst singing voice ever. He says it EVERY time, without fail, while shaking his head emphatically.

5) He loves to ride with the windows down. He calls them "win-nos". He has a come apart when it's time to roll them up.

Just a few little things I want to remember about the little guy. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment