Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bye Bye Veggie Tales, Hello Barney

This has become Miles' new favorite spot....on his bean bag, with my favorite pink blanket. This morning it was almost time to leave for church and Darrin & I needed a few minutes to finish getting ready. So, I put a Veggie Tales video on that Miles got for Easter and cozied him up on his bean bag. When I left him, he was sitting just like this watching Veggie Tales.


About ten minutes later, Darrin commented to me that he thought I had played the Veggie Tales DVD for him....to which I replied that I had. Apparently Miles decided that he'd rather watch Barney. So, he somehow took out the Veggie Tales DVD...put in Barney...and pushed play. We found him standing in front of the TV watching Barney. The Veggie Tales DVD remains to be found. I guess he didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment