Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Busy Weekend

Miles & I had a busy weekend. We shopped & hung out with family all weekend. Miles went to sleep past his bedtime on Thursday, Friday & Saturday night. Our busy weekend culminated when a church nursery worker came to get me near the end of service this morning. She said he was fussy and had been all morning. This is the first time they've ever had to come get me, so I knew he was done.

We live less than a mile from our church and he was asleep before we got home. He ate lunch and laid down for a nap within ten minutes. Poor guy was exhausted. It didn't help that I gave him Zyrtec this morning. It made him drowsy & a little irritable. I can't seem to find allergy medicine that works for him. We tried Benadryl tonight. Here's hoping.

After our 3 hour naps, we played outside for a little while. I didn't want to wear him out but I wanted to take advantage of the beautiful weather.

Solemn as usual, but he had lots of fun.....


At 7pm, Miles went and stood by the refrigerator, which means he wants his milk & he's ready to go to sleep. It feels weird putting him to bed when it's still light outside....he needs it though. Darrin has been out of town since Thursday. I think I am as exhausted as Miles. He's almost home. I'm not sure which of the three of us is most excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment