Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mooch

As many nights as possible, I try to have all three of us eat dinner at the same time. I want him to know defined meal times and eating together helps that, in my opinion. Many times I will actually cook dinner after Miles go to bed for the next night so that we can all eat together. I don't get home until 5:30pm and there's no way Miles can wait for me to fix something. Even still, there are several nights a week that it's just not possible. Miles is a creature of habit and he's not good at waiting past his usual mealtime. That is something we are going to have to work on at some point....but not now.

On these nights, Miles might be completely finished before we sit down to eat. It doesn't matter how much he's had to eat, he still becomes a mooch. He's walks from Darrin to me and then back to Darrin, eating bite after bite. It never matters what it is either....if we are eating it, he wants it.

No comments:

Post a Comment