Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Brrrrr

We went to the Titans' game yesterday. Recap...

1) It was beyond freezing. There weren't enough layers available to keep me warm. I had on 14 articles of clothing and it didn't matter. It was spitting snow, that looked like vanilla Dippin' Dots, all day.

2) During the first quarter, the guy behind us asked us to sit down. According to him, "it didn't make sense" that we were standing up, I guess b/c the defense was on the field. We carried on as if he wasn't there and he ended up moving or leaving sometime in the 3rd quarter. I suspect he went home to his lazy boy, which is where he should watch the games from now on.

3) We had excellent seats. I always like to go to Titans' games but it seems like I end up watching most of the game on the screens b/c I can't see well from far distances. This time, our seats were perfect. I could actually follow the game and see the ball. Very fun.

4) The Titans' stunk it up. I have never liked when fans booed their own team but I have to say that I joined in yesterday. It was ridiculous and disappointing considering we were freezing our butts off and they didn't even get a first down until the 3rd quarter, when Darrin & I happened to be standing in the concession line. They got two first downs in a row and I contemplating staying there for the rest of the game.

5) We walked back to our car to find that it had been broken into during the game. I'd be willing to bet that it was the sketchy people running the make shift parking lot. Thankfully they didn't damage the car and somehow missed my purse that was semi hidden under the front seat. I'm guessing they weren't very smart. All the got was my GPS, which was like the first one ever made anyway. Don't get me wrong, it makes me mad, but it could have been much worse.

6) Even with the freezing cold temperatures, the grumpy old man behind us, the Titans' lackluster effort, and the car being broken into, we still had so much fun. I am so glad we were able to go and have such good seats. What a fun day.


No comments:

Post a Comment