Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at Darrin's cousin Heather's house. My mom spent Thanksgiving with us too. However I did a terrible job taking pictures so you won't see either grandmother in this post. Party foul for sure.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Unfortunately I'm still on my strict detox diet so I couldn't eat most of the great food. I did have a few bites of my Mom's delicious stuffing (a personal fav) and a piece of caramel pie. I was limiting myself to one bite of pie but then the wheels came off and before I knew it I had devoured an entire piece. Definitely not part of the diet. Oops.

Miles was looking out the window, longing to go out and play with the bigger kids. He's teething so lots of chewing on fingers...


Miles decided to hug Ava. Precious...

Then Ava decided to hug Uncle D...

Then I made Olivia hug me....

Miles and cousin Zoe...


Miles playing with Pa...

Aunt Crystal stealing a hug. Crystal made the turkey this year and did a fabulous job! Yummy!


Uncle John entertained Miles for a while so we could play "Things" and "Mad Gab".

Happy Thanksgiving from the McClure's!

No comments:

Post a Comment