Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Speechless

I just don't have anything important to say these days....but I thought you might enjoy some pictures.






I do have few very random, unrelated thoughts, and since it's 11pm and I'm not tired....I'll share.

1) My mom visited last week and did all my laundry. Amazing feeling to enjoy a weekend and not have to spend it doing load after load after load. Thank you soooooo much mom.

2) Because my mom did my laundry, I watched the Titan's game without interruption (Miles took a 3 hour nap!!) What on earth was the defensive coordinator thinking? Wow.

3) I regret cutting Miles' hair. If the curls will grow back, I'm letting them.

4) My headaches have been slightly better lately.

5) Volleyball season is not going well and that's a bummer.

6) Miles is at an incredibly fun age right now. However, he's not so fun at volleyball games. I'm going to start getting babysitters. Any volunteers?

7) I started a diet 2 weeks ago and have lost some weight. It feels really good. My watch fits for the first time since Miles was born. Yes, my watch. I decided to start my diet one morning while driving to work. My shoes were tight and that was my breaking point.

I'm going to try to go to sleep. Thanks for reading my ramble. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment