Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bye Bye Curls, Sort Of

I mentioned in a post earlier this week that it was time for Miles to get a haircut. On Monday, I made an appointment. At the time I was excited about getting it cut. It would be easier to manage and I thought he would look adorable with a little boy haircut.

All week I have completely obsessed about whether or not to cut off the curls. First it was....cut it all off. Then....maybe I'll just get it shaped up. I even thought once about canceling the appointment altogether. After going back and forth even up until the appointment after work today, I decided to go somewhere in between cutting it all off and shaping it up. You can tell he got a haircut but he still has a few curls in the back. We think he looks very cute.

Sarah, at Styles on Broadway, was in charge of his first haircut. She was so nice and gracious to deal with him while he was squirming.


He was pretty good. We had to feed him Cheerios midway through to help keep him still.

About five minutes in he got really excited and started flapping the cape like wings. Thank goodness that didn't last long.

My mom came along for the occasion. She was in charge of the Cheerios at this point so I could get some more pics.

I didn't really get an "after" pic, but you can kind of tell how he looks in this one. He's looking less like a baby and more like a little boy every day.

He fell on the sidewalk at daycare for the third time today. Hence the scratch on his nose. Learning to walk sure has been hard on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment