Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

To Each His Own

Darrin had to take Miles to the doctor on Tuesday to get some shots. He was sick at his 12 month well visit, so he wasn't able to get them on that day. I received a text on his way home with the following picture. It said "Dad knows how to make me happy".

He also knows how to make me happy. I received the following on Wednesday.


I let Miles play with my old phone too much. When I surrended it many of the buttons were no longer working. The final straw was when the "send" button wouldn't work. I had to open the phone to answer a call and then shut it to talk. I also had to open it to enter my voicemail password b/c the "8" didn't work. I'm way high tech now that I'm on Facebook (5 years after everyone else) and have a Blackberry (also 5 years after everyone else).

No comments:

Post a Comment