Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Randomness

I wanted to wait until after vacation to do some work on my blog.....change the background & the picture...just kind of update things. For some reason, everyone that uses backgrounds from Cutest Blog On The Block had a message today saying that our backgrounds would disappear on Friday. So this is up for a few weeks and then I'll be changing it again.

I've got several pics that don't really go together but they're either too cute not to share, or I want to document something.

Giving the monkey a kiss. Awww....

I think Miles has finally figured out the sippy cup. He's definitely not a pro yet, but he's come a long way.

I don't want to forget that this is how he sits all the time. He crosses his legs in the high chair, the car seat, and even on the changing table.

He's discovered how fun toilet paper is.

We went swimming at my friend, Melanie's house last weekend. It was so nice. I wanted to take Miles swimming one more time before vacation (which is next week!) to let him get used to the pool. I think he's going to love it.

I'm not sure what this pose is all about....

He always prefers a water bottle...

He was A-M-A-Z-E-D by her cat. I guess he's never really seen one. He was looking at the cat here....

This was his view.


And there you have it....randomness.

I also need to document that we are finished with formula. We switched him to milk last week. He likes it the same as formula. He seems to be handling it okay except at night. He has been so gassy at night. The last couple of days we have been mixing the whole milk with skim thinking it should sit lighter on his stomach. I'll probably use 2% for a month and then try whole milk again. He has a cold right now and possibly teething based on the amount of slobber. Lots of change lately. It's caused some restless nights but not too bad. It seems to be getting better. We're hoping it's just an adjustment period.

No comments:

Post a Comment