Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Little Attitude

This morning Miles woke up in his new pjs, with some wild hair. We thought he looked adorable so of course I wanted a picture. He cooperated for two pictures.

Even smiling in one of them...

Then, he was over it and ready for his bottle. This is the new little attitude that Miles has developed. His face turns red, bottom lip pouts out, and last resort is to throw himself forward and just lays there. We quickly ended the misery and gave him his bottle.


Today, I had to pick Miles up in the middle of the day to take him to a doctor's appointment. When I took him back to daycare he assumed the same position in the middle of the floor. I watched for a while thinking surely he would pull it together and forget that I just left. I watched....and watched...finally I had to walk away from the train wreck. His teacher, Amanda, picked him up as I was walking off. I'm sure that set the world right. He LOVES her. Next time, I won't look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment