Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Family Time

Darrin's brother & his family were in town this week. This is actually the week that we were all supposed to go on vacation together. With my Mom's surgery, we decided to cancel the family vacation. Darrin, Miles and I are going to the beach later this month for a quick trip instead. Since Aaron & Jessica already had the time off work, they came up to visit with us. They live in Florida and with work and a little girl it's hard to get up to visit very often. We try to make the most of it while they are here.

On Monday night, everyone came down to our house. We grilled out and the kids played. This was actually Aaron's first time to see Miles. Darrin was so excited for Miles to meet Uncle Aaron & vice versa.

Uncle Aaron with Miles and Jayci....

All four kids played hard in the playroom.

Aunt Jess and Ava...

Uncle D became a jungle gym...
Ava was unusually lovey that night. I have pics of her hugging everyone...

I love this one...

All the girls minus Jayci. She must have escaped. She's at a very busy age...


We played outside too. Miles wanted to keep up with the girls but didn't like crawling in the grass...



This picture cracks me up. Ava was crying b/c she said she was scared to sit by Jayci. When we asked her why she was scared she said that Jayci would hit her!







Jayci loved the slide....

On Tuesday night, we went to Darrin's parents to hang out again. I purposely didn't take as many pictures. I took so many the night before. Sometimes I have to remind myself to put the camera down and just enjoy the company. I'm always scared I'm going to miss the perfect picture.
Granny & Pa with their grand kids. They love having having everyone together.

Poor Olivia. Darrin is already plotting how he will use this picture against her when she grows up. She went inside to go to the bathroom and came out with her shirt tucked in her panties. Darrin took this picture, and several others, while telling her to "work it" and she did. When we finally told her about her panties, she just shrugged her shoulders, and didn't even fix it! Uncle D may not have as much leverage as he thought.


When we first got there, Miles and I were playing in the floor. When he saw Darrin's Dad for the first time, he jumped out of my lap to crawl to his Pa. He literally belly flopped in the floor. It was adorable. Pa loved it.

We all loved our visit with Aaron, Jess & Jayci. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment