Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

We went to a cookout at my cousin Chris' house for 4th of July. Miles got to hang out with his cousin, Weston.



This was Miles' first time in a big pool. He loved it.


Most of the time he just watched Darrin play basketball. He loved being thrown up in the air too. I laid him down a couple times to let him float. He didn't fuss, but wasn't too excited about it either.


Just for fun....what a difference a year makes...

At this point, I still had almost 10 weeks until my due date. I can't tell you how many times I heard how ENORMOUS I was on this day last year, and how I was NEVER going to make it until September 8th. I guess they were right after all. I was put on bed rest 3 weeks later and Miles was born 3 weeks after that.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picture of them! So glad to see you guys! I got a good one of the two of them in the duck if you want to see it :) bghalls.shutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete