Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

More Fun in the Sun

It's been a busy weekend for us....my office moved from our corporate office in Union City to our new office in Martin on Friday (worn out from the move, but excited to have a 5 minute commute)...yard sale, hair appointment and LONG nap with Miles on Saturday (made quite a bit of $ in sale & went a little darker with the hair which so far has made me happy)....church, work, church today.....and a little play time with Miles this afternoon. The busy weekend has left me with little energy to devote to blogging. Hence the long, run on sentence to narrate my entire weekend.

I've had several people ask me where I got this little water toy for Miles. I actually got it from Big Lots for $35. He played in it again today and loved it. Warning: When it really gets to going, the water is all over the place. See below.


Every now and then we turn it off and let him catch his breath. It's still fun to play in without the water going. It leaves enough water in the bottom to splash around in.

Hairdo- compliments of Daddy....


Trying to drink the water.....







No comments:

Post a Comment